HybridZ

Goin Green My new car!

ArnZ

Just picked up a 02 Gem (Chrysler) electric car, needs batteries and charger work. I do electronics on custom house boats and figured this would really save me time by being able to get to and fro way quicker. (some docks are almost 1/2 mile round trip)

Street legal,(below some speed 35?25?15? school zone only?) supposed 24 MPH+ (doubt it)

I got it cheap enough that I could sell AS/IS and still make money, so here comes 6 Optima Blue Tops ?

I have yet to do any research on this vehicle or the legal aspects of driving on public roads (helmet?).

I am gonna go hug a tree

green1.jpggreen2-1.jpg

green4.jpg

green3.jpg

Not shampoo...XXL VOLUME weightless gel mobile! The decals will peel off easy with a heat gun. Notice the bubble machine the back?

"You should murder it out (all black), Flat black body, gloss black wheels"

Murder it! that may be a theme. The green could attract members of the same gender.

lol, hmm please don't drive that thing on a public road! I guess I am thinking of NY drivers..I would pray for anyone in that thing. I will snap some pics if I can of the "green" cars they are giving out meter readers to drive next year in the county...they have to be nuts!

All back is the way to go.....lose the green....unless you like it =)

Clive

We have one of those at our dealership. We use it to haul garbage out. It really does go pretty darn fast. Way faster than a golf cart! I bet it does 24mph easy. I think you'll be surprised at how fast it goes.

As far as I know they are street legal as is. They have blinkers, head lights, tail lights, horn, a wiper, and seat belts! Would I drive it around on the streets, maybe in a small community but definitely not in a decent sized town...too many dumb drivers not paying attention!

Guy