HybridZ

Cut the crap outta the LQ4 Z Today!!

Slammed68

Ok so, the day started out with tape, and an idea...

DSCN0672.jpg

Hmm, what could we do that is constructive and not... destructive

Oops!! Slipped with the cutting wheel icon_redface.gif

DSCN0673.jpg

Better fix that damage I guess, Ill use the peel method!

DSCN0674.jpg

Hmm...

DSCN0675.jpg

DSCN0676.jpg

DSCN0678.jpg

DSCN0677.jpg

DSCN0680.jpg

Now with a little love and care..

DSCN0683.jpg

Viola! Just needs lowered more now.

Im going to be doing this in the next half a year. and Im dreading it kinda cause my arches are completely original and in perfect shape but still i love the look of ZG's

I'm still contemplating whether to do it or not for the same reason. My body is about 95-99% rust free, and has no dents that I can't fix myself. I almost just want to say forget it. 225's are big enough for me.

Well after seeing what my car did to the 255's on the back.. I am probably going to get a 10.5" wide wheel, with a 275-295.. It seriously just obliterated the tires from a 40 roll.. I couldn't even punch it in 2nd because I might as well had the clutch in.

My fenders were perfect when I started also. I really did NOT want to cut them at all, but the color combo and wheel size, begs for it to be lowered pretty far, this was kinda the only way to do it with a considerably wider back tire. Cant wait to see what it looks like with the front done.

i plan on close to the same thing....my cars white too....ill be running tokico illuminas with the lowering springs ( i just cant justify 2-3k on coilovers when i wont be tracking the car, they would be more for just stance and looks) on the toyota front calipers with the group buy rotas and flares....only problem is the wheels...if i can get them in the carbon color i will with a polished lip and go carbon hood, front vallance, flares, and the wheels otherwise....ill go gloss black with chrome lip and the flat black flares with the car just all white....like yours except the hood....great lookin z btw