HybridZ

New JAPANESE NOSTALGIC CAR MAG.

Hey Hugh, I'd love to scan the one you got at the show if you still have it?

Greg

I already threw it away! :lmao:

Just kidding, but no thanks. I'd rather keep it mint than to possibly bust up the spine in a scanner. I'm considering getting a subscription...it's a mere $10 per year. If I get a double first issue, I'll sell you a copy. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cdr Zero
I ordered mine on April 14th, and I still havent gotten mine..

Did you order a 12 month subscription or the mag itself? I went the subscription route and then found out later that they had stopped sending out the first issue and my subscription would start with their next mag. Then I ordered the first issue in their back ordering system and it arrived in a couple weeks. (I live in Australia). LOVE the mag, it's high quality stuff.

Oh and hi everyone, this is my first post here. A couple days ago my new '73 240Z arrived from melbourne and I just love it. :)

got mine a week ago.

cool magazine. needs more feature articles.

i'm tired of buying magazines for ONE good article now.

And I was surprised to see benson hsu (if it's the same ben) as the editor. I remember he was one of the popular dudes who first had a sileighty conversion and also a cute girlfriend who had her own drift car or something.

Glad someone that kept at it has finally got to where they need to be.