HybridZ

Hi, This is Marc's Wife!

woldson

I just wanted to let you know, how much I love Marc's Z! I am a Stay-At-Home Mommy of three, and my favorite break from it all, is a little time driving that car. There is nothing more thrilling than peeling it out (Marc taught me :-) ). But my absolute greatest experiences have been the few times I have had the opportunity to race a guy, cream them, then he looks over to see that I'm a girl!

Marc is so completely dedicated towards our family. I can't wait for the day when he can Supe (sp?) up his car the way he would like to. Though, I will probably be too afraid to drive it at that point.....So, he'll have to buy me my own! Purple, preferrably!

So the love towards the Z?

Yea, this girl gets it! :coollook:

Cheers!

LOL I don't think it would fit! That car barely fits on the street!

Anything will fit in a Z.

Muwahaha <-- Evil laugh.

It's really cool to see a wife that supports her husbands obsession/hobby when it comes to Z cars.

My GF doesn't like to ride in my Z, and I don't really blame her. If I was driving a mint 280ZX I'd be kinda upset, those are really a joy to be in, whereas my current Z smells of exhaust and fuel fumes at least mildly all the time, and the road noise is pretty loud, and the exhaust can get a bit loud after a while.

But one of her favorite days together recently was when I made my last video out in napa. I think the stoping at a winery she wanted to helped a bit ;)

So she doesn't LOVE the Z, but she doesn't really mind it. And before she knwe me she didn't know what a Z car was, and now she's always talking about wanting to buy a Z32, and I've trained her well... she wants a 94-95 t-top, 2 seater, turbo if possible.

She's a keeper!

I just wanted to let you know, how much I love Marc's Z! I am a Stay-At-Home Mommy of three, and my favorite break from it all, is a little time driving that car. There is nothing more thrilling than peeling it out (Marc taught me :-) ). But my absolute greatest experiences have been the few times I have had the opportunity to race a guy, cream them, then he looks over to see that I'm a girl!

Marc is so completely dedicated towards our family. I can't wait for the day when he can Supe (sp?) up his car the way he would like to. Though, I will probably be too afraid to drive it at that point.....So, he'll have to buy me my own! Purple, preferrably!

So the love towards the Z?

Yea, this girl gets it! :coollook:

Cheers!

Thanks guys, I just got home from work and the site was down this morning.

I told her I really appriciated that but secretly knew that when I do start pouring money and time into my ZX she might sing just slightly a different tune:)! We will see.

Thanks again for being kind to wife!