HybridZ

Short vid of #248 Running....

Finally! The Z is almost there. I still need to adjust the clutch master cylinder so that the clutch will take up, install the new dash (pics to follow), carpet and headliner and have a muffler shop intall the O2 sensor bungs.

Target is sometime this week - there's a local Mustang club show this weekend. I may try to get over to enter.

Here's the link to the vid:

I'll get a longer one with a test drive and walk around later this week.

I'm pumped!

Bryan

Yahoo. Glad to see its starting now. Looking forward to the driving and walk around video.

Finally! The Z is almost there. I still need to adjust the clutch master cylinder so that the clutch will take up, install the new dash (pics to follow), carpet and headliner and have a muffler shop intall the O2 sensor bungs.

Target is sometime this week - there's a local Mustang club show this weekend. I may try to get over to enter.

Here's the link to the vid:

I'll get a longer one with a test drive and walk around later this week.

I'm pumped!

Bryan

is that like #248 production number?

Fayetteville nc? im about a hour or 2 from there, ive been through there while going up north to CT

Yup that is car #248 retro'd.

Bryan, the car sounds great. I am happy for you to see where it has come from and maybe entering a show in a week! Don't forget your driving vids ;)

Clive