HybridZ

My new grille

deja

I have once again changed my grille. While I liked the stock black plastic Dodge Ram stock grill I had it sort of blended in with the black fiberglass bumper making the front look like one big black hole. I picked up an aftermarket aluminum billet grill from a '04 Dodge Ram Quad Cab Regency. The LED turn signals are still behind the grille but shine through pretty well. It took a little more trimming than the stock Ram grille but I think it looks better with the bumper splitting the grill area. And it makes the front look lower and wider.

grille-billet.jpg

LOL, I didn't even notice that was there until the sun hit it just right. I spent hours "fixing" that Showcars POS to get it to fit that well. I have plans to extend the sides some more, I'll fix that pucker then.

I bet that little pucker where the airdam and the grill meet in the middle drives you crazy. Or maybe thats my OCD kickin in

EBay, where else, its like a drug! Just surfing one day and found it. I knew it would basically fit because I had a stock Dodge Ram gille in it already. I had to trim about 3 inches off each end the top half and trim a bit of a taper on the bottom half and remove the bottom bar altogether. I also removed center the bar where my home made bumper brackets come through. I made a few braces from the radiator brace to hold the grill in place.

Wow, you did a very good job on it ! Where did you pick it up at?

I have once again changed my grille. While I liked the stock black plastic Dodge Ram stock grill I had it sort of blended in with the black fiberglass bumper making the front look like one big black hole. I picked up an aftermarket aluminum billet grill from a '04 Dodge Ram Quad Cab Regency. The LED turn signals are still behind the grille but shine through pretty well. It took a little more trimming than the stock Ram grille but I think it looks better with the bumper splitting the grill area. And it makes the front look lower and wider.

grille-billet.jpg

hey deja can you provide a link to the exact grill on ebay, i found a couple but they look different, id really appreciate it. thanks

Don't think its going to help since he never mentions the brand. Anyone need a bug shield for a Dodge Ram, LOL. I emailed the seller but he does not remember the brand name.

EBay# is 180227846997

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180227846997&rd=1

hey deja can you provide a link to the exact grill on ebay, i found a couple but they look different, id really appreciate it. thanks