HybridZ

Supra Injector Connectors/Pigtails

KenshinX

Does anyone know someone or somewhere I can purchase a set of six Supra Injector Connectors/ Pigtails. I have search salvage yards and have found no luck with locating an early supra. I have search ebay and other sites but no luck just Bosch style connectors and other styles.

If you have a set of six and are willing to contact me please let me know thanks.

fuel hose fits over the end of the supra injectors as well. I'm currently running a set of yellow 310cc lo-impedance supra injectors that I picked up off ebay along with the connectors for a whopping $12 to my door. I already had a barbed fuel rail for the stock injectors and didn't want to spend the money on more fuel rail stock to make an o-ring rail so I was pleased when I determined that 5/16 fuel hose fits over the ends very snug. The hardest part was figuring out how bolt them down since the injector bodies are smaller in diameter than the Z injectors.

what year camry and corolla? cause I have a second corrolla that has been in an accident in storage.

Sorry I missed this question. I do not remember the years, but I would venture a guess at 87 to 89 or so. If you remove one of the injector clips and compare it to the Supra injector, you'll see that the slots on the injector clip on are the wrong "side".