HybridZ

Guess What I Ran In To?!?!

jc052685

My friend was driving at night once driving one of our buddies home, and they heard a loud noise like metal breaking, so they pulled over thinking something had snapped. Couldn't find anything then noticed the antenna was GONE and had blood on it. then he said he heard a weird noise and noticed quite a bit behind his car was an owl with one wing flapping around a bit. it died a bit afterwards. I'm going to guess that 65mph+solid antenna+fragile flying creature=instant wing sheering.

I'll throw mine in:

I was in Gorman camping for the weekend with a girlfriend, and decided to check out a nearby lake. I was driving in a minivan, and almost to the ridge on a one-lane paved road was a pidgeon about 2 feet from the edge of the asphalt.

Julie says, "You're gonna hit him, look out!"

To which I reply, "It's a bird, it will fly way!"

Bump, bump.

In the rear view mirror it looked as if I shot a down pillow with a 12 guage!

She was right. Stupid bird!

This thread reminds me of Jeremy Clarksin's way of going deer hunting. I can't find teh clip on youtube. if someone that knows what I'm talking about post the clip, so others can laugh also :D

I'm chuckling all over again remembering the episode of when they came to america. I wont' ruin it for others, too dang funny. Probably not the clip you're talking about, but MAN was that funny.

I had an owl fly into the opened passenger window and get slammed into the rear window.

Freaked me out. At least it died instantly when I pulled out, it didn't attack me.

Still made me feel sad for awhile. It didn't do anything wrong to die like that. Just wrong place wrong time.

Tom

TOTALLY kidding, I love owls, my uncle used to shoot at them.. almost made me shoot him.

Anywhoot, I have only hit ONE animal in my life, and that was a possum, because it ran INTO my tire..

MY dad on the other hand, had a cow run AT his semi when he was delivering a load, it went straight through the grill and into the engine block.. brutual. xD

Another funny time, me and my friend were headed to a party, and he was going like 120 in his truck at night on a small road.. ( pretty scarey ) and out of nowhere we hear a BOOM! We ended up hitting a peacock at 120! It was like an explosion of colored feathers that hit the windshield and just blew away. It was sad, but at the same time I couldn't stop laughing for like 30 minutes... on the way back we found no remains of the peacock, besides all its crap in his trucks grill.

I'm chuckling all over again remembering the episode of when they came to america. I wont' ruin it for others, too dang funny. Probably not the clip you're talking about, but MAN was that funny.

LOL, Both those episodes were hilarious.. NASCAR!! HAHAHAHA