HybridZ

My $200 R200 LSD!

You read correctly, $200! I picked this up by cruisin through cleveland craigslist. I expected to just get the diff and maybe the shafts, I was mistaken. I got there and saw the entire rear sub-frame in the back of his truck. Everything included only $200. It came from an 88 turbo (i doubt it was an SS) with a blown motor at a solid 100000 miles. I'm not going to need the brakes, shocks, driveshaft or anything but the diff, so if you need anything pm me. Oh, can I use z31 axles in my s130? Thanks and heres a couple pics.

rearend030.jpg

rearend032.jpg

rearend029.jpg

I got My lsd from a friends dad for a whopping 100 bucks!!! i was just needing the flange to fit my r200 diff swap and i asked him how much for the whole diff and he said 100 and i said sold before he could even finish saying 100bucks

LOL. Thats great man. You got one hell of a deal on that.

So how much do you guys know about the five lug swap? I know the rear is a bolt in affair, but the fronts im a little weary about. I had heard the front z31 stuff will go into the s130 spindle. Not sure about that. (Hopefully someone can confirm.) I had also heard that you can use Toyota S12+8 calipers? Is this true?

• 1 year later...

I might be able to explain the why

Apparently Cable has gone through a few older threads and bumped or inquired about things of interest or an update regarding items within the thread, for example, on this thread my guess would be he's curious about this:

i was under the impression that i could use the axles and companion flanges from my z31 subframe?

so maybe it was bumped to receive a response rather than having to start a new thread and getting asked "did you use the search?"

This is just a guess. . .

Edited by Daphur280

So why not simply repeat the question in the same thread? Being that this a very old thread (2 years), that would bump it, not have people guessing and get the help you need.

Why do you care little brother?

Edited by Cable