HybridZ

anyone want to sell...

jonnyringo

I am in the process of picking up a 240z and rb26 and my question is in regards to the 200zr oil pan. i know the part numbers and such, this isn't your run of the mill non searching newb question. my question is, is there anyone on here that would be willing to sell me a pre-fabbed 200zr oil pan and pick up that will bolt on to the rb26 with the baffles? I just dont have the ability to do it myself really. i have seen where multiple people have been able to get the parts for $200 so my paying point will be well over that because of the work and time involved. if this sounds like something youd be willing to do, please post or pm me.

thank you

McKinney had the 200ZR pans on back order when I went to their shop a week or two ago so I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have any around. You could probably put in an order to them for one if all else fails. They are good guys I'd recommend them. However it probably wont come cheap ($400-$500).

thanks for all the input so far. what im looking for is a oil pan and pickup set that has already been modded/fabbed (oil pan deepened for baffles and the oil pickup lengthened) to work on the rb26 that someone would be willing to sell to me. im willing to pay nicely for it because i dont have the time to do it myself. im hoping there are a few people on here that have done it for theirs and wouldn't mind either making a new one or selling theirs. :-D

McKinney had the 200ZR pans on back order when I went to their shop a week or two ago so I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have any around. You could probably put in an order to them for one if all else fails. They are good guys I'd recommend them. However it probably wont come cheap ($400-$500).

one of the reasons i decided to use the RB30 bottom end,$20 for a sump and pick up......oh and also for the extra torque:lmao:

• 2 weeks later...
A nissan shop in USA would be wise (and enterprising) to connect with one in AUS to arrange for a dozen RB30's to be brought over on a pallet, etc.

i offered to do this at my end but no serious takers:confused2,presumed you blokes were happy with your little RB's(sorry couldn't resist:tongue:)

my supplier keeps askin me if i wanna do the RB30 thing again, but to be honest it's a hassle if it's not a local pickup.

people just don't see the potential/value in a 1200 dollar piece of iron once it's packaged and whatnot.

it gets costly.

i offered to do this at my end but no serious takers:confused2,presumed you blokes were happy with your little RB's(sorry couldn't resist:tongue:)

I guess if we feel like big boosted cubes we just grab an LS2/T56 or somesuch and build it up with turbos. :-) Xenophilia is expensive.