HybridZ

My Turbo Upgrade!!!!

jc052685

no no no........That is just how I got the turbo. Got the motor out and pulled the old turbo off. Just thought I would throw it on there for some pics and clearance mockup. The cartrage and copressor side both will be clocked to the normal fashion.

Old turbo was from a rb25det. I bought it off a buddy when I toasted my stocker. New on is either a 60-1 or 62-1. dont remember, I sat down with Kenny @ turbochargers.com and told him my setup and goals and this is the turbo that he recomended.

• 1 month later...
Is that RB25 turbo for sale?

sold it like a month or so ago for $225 shipped

Car is finished and went to start it and all the electrical is dead soooooooo........ Yeah Idunno. Hope I can get some time this weekend to clear it all up.

I got $40 that says my poor old Holset car will trash it from a dig

Looking good Jeff...Get it back on the street fast, there were 3 new Z's at the meet the other night.

Dont really troll the streets any more. Too many cops and my registration just went out. And the inspection is due in January. Plus I work nights. Was planning on digging into it tomorrow in the morning once I get off work. I do plan on getting it to the track in maybe a week or two, asuming it my 200K junkyard motor does not pop on the dyno:icon54: