HybridZ

I must be crazy! I got a new bike!

dr_hunt

DSC00948.JPG

DSC00950.JPG

Yup, I have definately lost it. It is for sale if anyone is interested. 20K

1999 Pancho frame, hardtail, 2007 S&S 124 inch motor, 5 speed, belt drive, new custom paint, chrome everything and polished aluminum whatever is left. New rubber and yes it hauls the mail!

Somebody just shoot me, please.

I was trying to sell my '94 dodge single cab 2wd diesel truck. Guy comes by and wants to trade the bike. So I said WTH and now I have a bike. It rides nice, hauls the mail pretty good, cruises nice but somebody else probably needs it more than I do. Got the title changed over, insurance, etc. today, so I'll go for a ride before the afternoon rains come.

Wow sounds like you got one hell of a deal, I would have taken the bike in a heartbeat too that Ram's value decreases alot faster than that bike. Have fun and be careful man.

That's what I was thinking too. That bike has to be worth more than the Ram. Good trade, looks like fun to me.

nah, have some fun while your still crazy enough to.

Yeah maybe, I you obviously have me figured out. Going to take it to aspencade, the big rally in ruidoso in a couple of weeks. Supposedly there are 17,000 bikes that show up annually.

I called S&S and gave them the engine serial number and it is a 2006 113" motor and has .640 lift cams in it which are more race than anything else. It lopes alot when your cruising at any speed and at idle. Sounds like a top fueler and jerks the bike alot. If you get on it at all it smooths out good though, its just at part throttle it's really really lumpy and turns heads cause it sounds mean. It is a really fast machine, alot faster than I want to go on 2 wheels. Kind of ironic, I can't get fast enough in a car.

It is a really fast machine, alot faster than I want to go on 2 wheels. Kind of ironic, I can't get fast enough in a car.

You're right, that IS ironic.

So should we chop two wheels of a car for you, or add training wheels to the bike?