HybridZ

Anyone Catch The Pilot Episode of Testees?!?!

jc052685

Isn't that a 280Z front lip? I also like how the car was able to produce both V8 and I6 noises.

No, its either a 240 or 260. 280's have the turn signals in the grill. I can't wait to hear the motor playing two different melodies, must have been one quick engine swap.

No, I think it's a 280Z front lip retrofitted with 240Z turn signals. See how the turn signals are crooked, and lower than they should be? Also, the bottom, where the corners and the splash pan bit meet should be square. Seems like a silly modification to make.

No, I think it's a 280Z front lip retrofitted with 240Z turn signals. See how the turn signals are crooked, and lower than they should be? Also, the bottom, where the corners and the splash pan bit meet should be square. Seems like a silly modification to make.

Agreed. Looks like they just added the early turn signal assemblies and bumpers.

Ehhh... I still don't buy it. The hood doesn't have louvers either. Either the owner went through some trouble to make a silly conversion, or that's a 240. It doesn't have the ridiculous embellishments on the side skirts, the rubber strips are missing from the sides, it only has one mirror, and my stock bumpers were WAAAAAY bigger than that. It could easily be a modded 280, but something tells me that its more likely a 240-260 due to all the trouble they would've went through to convert the car, while still leaving the paint job a shiny poo-brown.

I just hope that spilling coolant was added for theatrical effect, or that increasingly rare L engine is done. :(

I just read through my posts again, and I guess you could read them either way. I always knew it was a 240Z with that silly front lip conversion, not the other way around.

Well, now that I've thrown this thread completely off topic, maybe I should watch the other episodes of the show.