HybridZ

New Underwear Needed

Warren

It has been discussed on aviation forum...It can be done with the plane, the engine has enough trust to make it happen. Their skills as well.

KILLATHRILL isn't an aerobatic aircraft sponsor "on tour", nobody has ever seen them, therefore believing it is a publicity stunt. Search the web a little, you shall find.

Dayz

yeah, killathrill is just a clothing company, meaning that the video is just a publicity stunt to boost their popularity and make more people know of them

however, a plane can land and fly with one wing if it has enough thrust. many years ago an F-15 did that when it lost its wing when it collided with an F-4. the engineers even said it was impossible to do it till they finally came to the conclusion that the huge intakes must give the fuselage a large enough surface area for the jet to fly if it's going fast enough (it basically becomes a ballistic missile)

Wasn't there a video going around a couple of months ago about a couple of guys who surfed on a wave generated by an explosion set off in an urban park's lake? As I recall, it was a very, very well done fake, created as "viral" advertising for some beverage or something. The idea is that it spreads "on its own" around the web, generating excitement, and then at some later date it is revealed as an ad. I would look very close at a company called, or with a product called, "Killa Thrill".

Update (before I even pressed "Submit Reply"), check out these Google links.