HybridZ

Anyone know Mattyice - or Matt Pitzo

Dayz

I bought some parts from him a month and a half ago, paid him promptly and never received anything. The thread was this one: http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=130570&highlight=mattyice

Anyone knows him, I have sent many emails, but received only one last week saying he didn't receive the previous ones. I send emails all day from work, everyone seems to receive them...that excuse is getting old

Anyone from Canton OHIO, father is Michael Pitzo, anyone can check the phone number or can give me a place to look where I don't have to pay 19$ for all the information and...

I am very patient at this point, not accusing anyone yet of anything, just trying to control this transaction a little.

Thanks for you help,

Dayz

Guest 280ZForce

i've tried contacting him for a few months now, as he owes me 1/2 payment on flares. I've tried PMing him and no response at all. He hasn't been on Hybrid for like 3 weeks according to his hbz profile.

Do you guys have any way to check phone numbers in the states, White pages or something? I will seriously try to talk to him before I start going on on him...one thing in this world that I hate is someone that doesn't do what he/she said he would do.

Thanks

Dayz

Yeah, I had a similar situation and filed a claim with Paypal. They ruled in my favor, but told me they were only able to recover $0.00 at this time. Hope it works better for you than it did for me.

You know, what's funny is the guy that's screwing me over, mat meyer, went by the name of matty on a dodge forum, and he claims to reside in Iowa. Funny...

I had the exact same issues with the exact same person. Filed through Paypal and I got my money back.

Which guy? Michael Pitzo or Mat Meyer?

mark - Mat Meyer currently has an auction up, but I don't know if that's who you were asking about.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-Z-Series-280Z-1975-280Z-2-seater-ready-to-drive-or-restore_W0QQitemZ180305246900QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item180305246900&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A727|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the antenna from him right after he posted and it took many emails to get him to send it. Finally it did arrive, and it was in good condition. He seemed to have a lot of excuses before he sent it though. But I had my eye on that 45 day dispute window with PayPal the whole time though.

Not sure what that's all about. You would think either he'd screw everyone or none at all, not randomly. Or he's seeing how many people will let the 45 day window expire so he can keep the money?

Plus, you never know what's going on with people in their own lives. I had one seller screwing with me on Ebay. He had 100% positive feedback on thousands of transactions and I couldn't figure out why he picked me to f*ck with. Turns out he was going thru a divorce at that time and was apparently letting his business slide as a result because she had him all bass-ackwards. He finally sent the product - for free - refunded my money (but only after I filed the PayPal dispute).

I filled a Paypal dispute and got the money back, well it seems. I have been in business for some time now, and sorry for saying his, I do not care of what is going on in your life at the time, you said something, well...you deliver on what you have said.

Now, yes I understand being late, or having a true excuse, things happen in life and that is OK. Pushing the limit isn't.

On this transaction, I have done more than my part, I forgive him since he sent me the money back, but still, it shouldn't happen. In life, you deliver on what you say, plain and simple.

Dayz