HybridZ

Car Christmas 2008?

garvice

Merry Christmas guys,

Just interested to here what car related presents you got or gave.

I got the following from my wife

Low Profile 1500kg Trolley Jack

http://www.tradetools.com.au/Catalogue/ProductView.aspx?ProductCode=GJLUQ1500

4 x 3 Tonne Axle Stands

And I guess a present to myself (Not very charitable, oh well) is "MY CAR IS RUNNING AND TUNED!!!"

I bought a new computer a while back, put LS1 coils in and rewired all engine related functions. The car was started for the first time in over a year on the 13th and was finally tuned on the Dyno on Tuesday at 5pm (Last job before the Dyno closed for Christmas). So overall, I am stoked with this Christmas.

I didn't have anything car related on my list this year believe it or not. I didn't even ask for any tools. Well leave it to my inlaws and they got me two sets of stubby ratcheting box wrenches (metric and standard). I was surprised and pumped at the same time. i've wanted those for ever but never bought them. I have good inlaws :)

Merry Christmas to all at HybridZ,

Purchased several things that fit the plan; new fuel pump (Walbro 255lph-PH), several rubber weatherstrips (MSA & Nissan), outside mirrors and a set of t-tops. Thanks to you all who provided information and these parts for my rebuild project.

I purchased a B&D light for James and Rick at The Shop plus the usual DP 6-pack.

john

I got a DREMEL 400 series kit. I was pretty happy about that. Long tube header and 2.5 in exhaust. I also got myself a new front air dam for the ZX thanks to Yasin, its an Arita Speed.

And my favorite of all gifts that I got was the indoor remote controlled heli chopper, HELL YEAH. I have been reeking havoc all day!

I got a heap of tools; metric and standard ratchet wrenches, socket organizers, air powered cut off wheel set, and other small tools that i dont already have. All and all a good christmas.

Speaking of the indoor rc helicopter, my little brother got a set. We have been flying them all day!