HybridZ

Poor Red/Black Anniversary in Junkyard

ArnZ

Damn 240 260ers!!

Naw just kidding.

Looks very straight, too bad.

lol very sraight? look at that first pic at the door jams and front fender, mabe the frame is alright, looks like the left front wheel came off by the way the pannels look ripped up

but it looks like there are alot of salvageable parts on the car though...

Can someone give me info for this junk yard? I have friends in SC and I like to get some parts off this car. Please shoot me an email with info for the junk yard. Greatly appreciated. If anyone from SC would like to help me get the parts I would appreciated very much also.

vinh

the dash is different in this car.

what other 280's has a dash like that, i would definitly do a swap for something like that

its a diff car, but it did take a while for me to realize it was a 300zx

notice the diff. in steering wheels, i thought it was a z31 interior swap till i saw that

im going to a j-yard tomarrow with a suposed 4 ZX's!!! im sooooo excited

sorry for the thread jack (although i did get the parts at a junk yard)

CAN SOME ONE GO OUT...

to their 280zx and turn on the hazard lights w/o the key in the iginition

when you come back can you answer me this riddle,

when you turn on you hazard light switch, does the car turn on? exaple: fuel pump turns on, and you can use power windows...

like if you turned the key past acc. into the ON position...

i have checking both of my parents fords and the only thing that comes on when the hazard light switch is on, is the blinkers....

this is the contraption i built out of a 79 hazard light switch harness and an 81 hazard light switch...

DSCN0246.jpg

sorry again for the tread jack, just didnt think this was worthy of a new thread...

What did the dash in the rec black annaversary look like? any pics?

I've seen one in person.. sat in it when it was for sale here in Washington. What a mess though.

they are the same. Red dash like any red interrior 280ZX. All power options basically. They have a special emblem in front of the shifter. Silver like a Turbo Z but it says 10th on it and has the car's number.

I've seen one in person.. sat in it when it was for sale here in Washington. What a mess though.

they are the same. Red dash like any red interrior 280ZX. All power options basically. They have a special emblem in front of the shifter. Silver like a Turbo Z but it says 10th on it and has the car's number.

BLEACH GO TO YOUR CAR AND TURN THE HAZARD LIGHT SWITCH ON!!!!

please bleach.... :burnout:

sorry for the thread jack (although i did get the parts at a junk yard)

CAN SOME ONE GO OUT...

to their 280zx and turn on the hazard lights w/o the key in the iginition

when you come back can you answer me this riddle,

when you turn on you hazard light switch, does the car turn on? exaple: fuel pump turns on, and you can use power windows...

like if you turned the key past acc. into the ON position...

i have checking both of my parents fords and the only thing that comes on when the hazard light switch is on, is the blinkers....

this is the contraption i built out of a 79 hazard light switch harness and an 81 hazard light switch...

sorry again for the tread jack, just didnt think this was worthy of a new thread...

Somehow you are feeding the constant 12 volt for the hazards back into the the fuse box. Are the hazards and blinkers working correctly?

This is my favorite junk yard ever. I spent everyday there last summer getting things for my buddies car. They had such a good variety of Z's and ZX's. They had anything from turbo 944 to old supras and rx7 to supercharged thunderbirds. The yard is LKQ Salvage. I have seen that car too and it was not in too good of shape.

Somehow you are feeding the constant 12 volt for the hazards back into the the fuse box. Are the hazards and blinkers working correctly?

thank you ArnZ...

you got it right, i went out and looked into the wiring(the PO had all kinds alarms and horns and crap wired in to the lights and everything) i thought i had all of it back to origanal but i missed 2 wires spliced together, removed the connector, pluged in my hazard light switch and it worked