HybridZ

Found Widebody S130 for sale

Sven

-Just thought I would pass on this 280zx widebody so someone here can give it a good home. It seems like a great deal. $1700 if you're located on the east coast. The kit looks like it is probably a knock-off of the Kaminari ZX. I'm glad it's so far away from me... somebody buy it!

http://www.erebuni.net/carspecials/salecars280zx.htm

redZf3_4d.jpg

I've seen that car for sale a long time ago and they want a lot of money for it. For $1700 I will take a look at it. I am sure I can get it running in a weekend or 2. This would be a perfect car to take the wife and 2 kids out around town.

Bro - If these is one person that can resurrect this car, it would be you!!!

Yasin

I am also very tempted seeing as my dd just gave out....hm....

It is either this or a 240sx for $2k

Go for the 240SX. probably more reliable than a ZX that needs a new EFI harness. If it were me and I bought it, I would simply go with an MS-II and universal harness. Would be much easier to deal with.

Bro - If these is one person that can resurrect this car, it would be you!!!

Yasin

Yasin,

Thanks for the compliments bro. I wished I didn't throw out a couple of the N/A motors. However I still have an N/A harness in storage. If I remember correctly this body kit used to sell for $3200. The Kaminari 3 pieces spoiler was $550 plus the rims. I think it worth it for me to invest some time and money into it. The main problem going to be rusts. I am going to check it out this weekend. It's might be a good time to hook up with Clive for some lunch and check out all the Zcars he'd been buying.

Vinh

• 2 weeks later...