HybridZ

R.I.P.S street 240z RB30 runs 8.36 on petrol and 28psi

RIPSNZ

Worth more if you post vids of it running 7s I reckon. :D

Dave

Haha, you know I reckon your right, looks like we'll hang on to it and go for the 7 now, the jump from 8.7 to 8.3 was pretty easy, I know the next 3 to 4 10ths will be harder but we'll give it our best shot.

How much you offering???:-D

How did the rear wing help out with keeping traction...the video of the car getting snaky from previous vids was wild!

The wing has made the car far more stable, we didn't have alot of wing angle but we'll play with it some more at the track next weekend if top end traction is a problem.

Rob

DAYUM!!!!!

If you haven't played with suspension much yet get a good suspension guy to help you out. there may be a lot just in suspension adjustment.

Good job

Cheers Stony.

We havn't touched the suspension settings in the rear but we did install new front shocks but havn't done anything with them either, just bolted em in and "they'll be good to go" lol.

I'm sure there's gains to be made in alot of areas in the car but we will always make just one change at a time and do a few runs to see if a pattern develops otherwise you can find yourself going slower.

We went from 8.7 on a good track to 8.3 on a poor track with 1 very minor change, if only it'll be that easy from now on, lol

Rob