HybridZ

Define the word LOL with one picture

auxilary

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Yo.. yo....yo...yo... homey.. Yella douwgzz in da hooooood...

Mustang-Honduh.jpg

Love the painted yellow inter-coolers. My guess is not real, probably molded as part of the fascia for that "authentic-faux" F&F look.. :lmao:

• Administrators
Yo.. yo....yo...yo... homey.. Yella douwgzz in da hooooood...

Mustang-Honduh.jpg

Love the painted yellow inter-coolers. My guess is not real, probably molded as part of the fascia for that "authentic-faux" F&F look.. :lmao:

Wait a tic. The more I look at that fascia, the more it looks photoshopped on the cars… Looks like the same exact fascia, one was flipped mirror image left-right from the other. Note the shadowing, intercooler plumbing etc. Homey in front of the Mus-t-urd is covering up the misalignment…

If it is photo shopped, that is taking RICE to whole new level, when you go through the trouble of faking being fake in a picture...

Algebraically that would be deemed, Rice squared… :lmao:

ass.gifclown.gif's

It's photoshopped. That pic is OLD, but it still cracks me up, especially the porcupine hair on the guy on the far right.

That pic of the crushed ricermobiles scares me. Some jurisdictions in Kalifornia are practicing the outright confiscation and destruction of vehicles involved in street racing. Police officers, judges and bureaucrats are not going to see much of a difference in a Civic and a Z, they'll just see exhibition of speed or speed contests and bam, your car is GONE...and in the worst way possible.

That pic of the crushed ricermobiles scares me. Some jurisdictions in Kalifornia are practicing the outright confiscation and destruction of vehicles involved in street racing. Police officers, judges and bureaucrats are not going to see much of a difference in a Civic and a Z, they'll just see exhibition of speed or speed contests and bam, your car is GONE...and in the worst way possible.

Hahahahahahaha.... wait a minute... you're going to crush my Z??? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

they do a similar thing here. except they dont crush them, they sell them at auction and keep the proceeds for themselves.

At least if you have the cash to waste, you 'might' be able to buy your car back, but in the end, it all boils down to the same thing.

legalised theft.