HybridZ

Wave to Mp3 Converter...

Challenger

Well I recently got a new phone, LG Dare which can play music. I go to load music on the 2g card and it loads 30 songs!! Then I realize its all in wave format. I downloaded a few mp3 convertors, some of them made me do one song at a time and I didnt want to do that, and the one that worked perfect, drag "Music Folder" click "convert" wanted $50 or they would add a weird lady saying trial onto the beginning of every song...

Anyone find a good one that works? Id really like to fill up my phone with more than 30 songs...

Thanks

Get Foobar and then get the LAME MP3 encoder here http://www.rarewares.org/mp3-lame-bundle.php

(just download the pack that's first in the list)

then have all your music loaded into Foobar. now here's the fun part. Just highlight the songs you want to convert, right click, hit convert, then select MP3 (it'll ask where your lame encoder is located, so when you extract it, just extract it to a folder on your desktop) tell it where the encoder is, and BOOM it works.

I used the OGG encoder on that site to conver 250GB worth of lossless files into q10 OGG tracks. it took...just under 24 hours to do that...