HybridZ

some people probably are in the right job

grumpyvette

YES I REALLY DO GET GRUMPY.....

but sometimes its funny,

I pulled into 7/11 yesterday for some coffee and IM wearing a GRUMPY SHIRT similar too this one....but the slogon on THE SHIRT reads...

IM ONLY GRUMPY ON DAYS ENDING IN(Y)

d61b_1.JPG

as IM standing in front of the cashier I see her lips moving as shes sounding out the words.....

it takes her a good 10-15 seconds, ...

she stares at me for a few more....

then she slowly starts smiling......

.and says......

they ALL END IN (Y) DON,T THEY!

Well, you're wrong anyway, Grumpy. Even though the days of the week and "yesterday" all end with Y, "tomorrow" does not. This creates a frightening paradox... you're never grumpy tomorrow but you were always grumpy yesterday. This kind of makes me worry about that whole time-space continuum thingy.

no true texan would set voluntarily set foot in some places like so-cal. mass.,new jersey,new york, or poke anything from there with out a long stick!

You're absolutely correct, Grumpy. However, we do not deny our ba$tard step children and we do our best to own up to our miskates. ALL human beings deserve quality barbecue regardless of their heritage. ALL human beings deserve a ride in a scarey-fast Z regardless of their Yankiness or Calihornyness. ALL human beings deserve to be treated with the proper respect afforded to them regardless of their trashy upbringing. Gee whizz, man, not everyone has the good fortune of being a natural borned Texan.