HybridZ

N42 Head flow #`s

510six

This is the flow sheet for a N42 head ported by Tim Kerber at http://www.airflowperformance.net , I am hoping to make 500rwh with a non EGR N42 ported and ceramic coated intake using E85 as fuel under boost. A T67 turbo is used attached to a stock turbo manifold with the exhaust flange relocated, the exhaust manifold is ceramic coated inside and out as well.

headflowchartgv7.jpg

w495.png

The cam used is a secret split duration WEB unit, that works quite well for a street/strip application. I can say that the lift is close to .500.

e85fuelex6.jpg[/url

Tim Kerber`s website is currently down for construction, it should be back online in a week or so. Sorry about any confusion.Tim, the chambers and the ports were coated on my last N42 head and the exhaust ports and combustion chambers will be coated on this one as well. Tim Kerber sonic tested the exhaust ports on the N42 and tried to make them flow as well as possible.He also gasket matched the N42 intake to the head as well. I am quite happy with the results, should let the T67 breath better on the top end.

Oooh, been looking for those! Oneset of 8 on the way to me now from Summitt Racing for only $129. Pricey, but not that much. I wanted the SS versions for a project I had in mind, but didn't know anybody made them. The other mounts on that page may come in handy for my SU project. May order one or two for that testing as well...

Thanks for the link.