HybridZ

Post pics of your workshop!!

Horatio

Well, it's more my garage than my workshop, but I do quite a lot of work in there. I cleaned it out a couple weeks ago and this is what it looks like in its clean state. I still haven't gotten around to cleaning off that damned workbench though. :mrgreen:

garage2.jpg

garage3.jpg

garage4.jpg

garage1.jpg

garage5.jpg

When I first moved in here, the garages was a MESS, filled with all of my roomate's crap everywhere. The first thing I did was throw it all out in the driveway. anitoof.gif I put up the shelves on the sides you can see in the pics, built the workbench in the back, and put three 4' double fluorescent bulb fixtures in there. MUCH better after I got it all organized. There also wasn't a garage door on there. We convinced the land lady to have one installed for us. I still have some more plans, but there's only so much you can do with a 12'x20' space. gr_grin.gif

Here's mine, if you can call it a workshop. Sorry, its all kind of a mess right now.

Mess!!! That's funny!

You should see mine when i really get into it! I do a MAJOR cleaning and reorganizing abou every two months or so! Between the Z project and home improvements my garage turns into a wreck of building supplies and strewn tools!

The garage is now my "workout" space as well. In laws gave us an elliptical that I will be using to at least attempt to halt my increase in girth. Although, it's been "too cold" to get out there recently.... or at least that's what the wife is told!

When we built our retirement home I wanted to have enough room for projects so my garage is 25' wide by 40' deep. The front half has a 10' ceiling and the back half has a 14' ceiling so I have plenty of room for a lift. I think I am going to go with Grumpyvettes recommendation and buy a two post lift.

Garage1.JPEG