HybridZ

Those Z car youtube videos you just can't ever find from foreign lands

josh817

Well since I have been watching Z car videos all the time I noticed a disturbing thought... I have seen them all. This however can be changed since all the Japanese Youtube users have their videos in a font which my computer doesn't support (Japanese!) so you can't do a search on these videos, the only way to get to them is by looking through the "Related Videos" section and hope you find one. Of course the Japanese people have the super cool Z cars so we're missing out on a lot! Here you go! Oh I mist also add, what on Earth is that metal on metal screeching in some of the videos?! I'll star the ones I hear it in and you be the judge.

And to finish things off, a very sexy looking Z. Love the red.

Sorry for the billions of turbo guys who were left out, I guess the Japanese like old school better?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6465617191604514213&ei=80V8SaXJLJbUqAOm8ajHBQ&q=240z&hl=en

Wrong.:) Does it sound sick?! Yah it does! There are plenty more videos out there, go find them. :eek:

Well I was getting annoyed of the American Z's that just drag raced. I wanted road racing footage and to hear the sounds of these motors go by, not another V8 going in a straight line (not that I have a problem with it). We have 1 Z in our vintage auto racing club but you can't hear it over the other cars, especially the Porsche's since they're so damn loud.

Back in the day there was a video of this s30 "speed shop ????" that was a live action. It was similar to a all night street race vid, the s30 was twin turbo and it was really cool. A friend of mine "had" an original VHS tape of it and now he says its lost.

Is there anyone else thats seen this vid?

yeh but you phil are the you tube king :mrgreen:

Oh come on, I'm just a guy with a camera, a Z, and no social life:(

Chemicalblue (Tommy) sorry I didn't make the party I was working:icon13: Super Bowl time is very busy. Goldfish are on sale everywhere. 10 for $10 Kroger (I have 3), 3 for $5 Tom thumb (I have 2) and Wal-mart is always on sale (I have 2)

Oh come on, I'm just a guy with a camera, a Z, and no social life:(

Chemicalblue (Tommy) sorry I didn't make the party I was working:icon13: Super Bowl time is very busy. Goldfish are on sale everywhere. 10 for $10 Kroger (I have 3), 3 for $5 Tom thumb (I have 2) and Wal-mart is always on sale (I have 2)

NP it got a little crazy around 2, people were showing up at my neighbors houses and going in un announced, very funny.