HybridZ

2mm head gasket availability?

Gixxer Squid

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/PEM09/10-2458

$159 ....

I don't know why the Kameari 1mm is $249. Buy a 2mm for $100 less and split it in half!!!

Go ahead nismopick, try and order one. You'll get an email within 24 hours telling you they're not in stock and they have no ETA on when they will be receiving them again.

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/PEM09/10-2458

$159 ....

I don't know why the Kameari 1mm is $249. Buy a 2mm for $100 less and split it in half!!!

LOL, if only you could split them in half. Maybe they feel that a 1mm increases the compression a tad bit and they need to charge more:)

Thanks for the links guys, I will start my search.

James

Nissan Motorsports has not found a manufacture, To make the Metal head gaskets. It is going to be awhile (long while).

We get the 1mm From Kameari. They are expensive. The 2mm listed on our website is from Nissan. That price might change, depending on, Or if they ever get them made again.

Michael

Motorsport Auto

Courtesy has the 2mm? Are you sure? Courtesy orders through NISMO just like Motorsport Auto does so I'm curious if they can actually get the 2mm anymore. What size did you order?

I went to the courtesy link given a few threads up and its says its not available so I am not certain how josh got his in 1-2 weeks unless it was the last one or is actually a 1 mm.

J

I went to the courtesy link given a few threads up and its says its not available so I am not certain how josh got his in 1-2 weeks unless it was the last one or is actually a 1 mm.

J

They had a typo in their listing for like a 90 (or maybe it was 91) by ".2mm" which I was like yay! cause that works out to be 10.5:1 cr. Then I was like... .2mm is as thin as paper or smaller, so I assume it was a 2mm. I ordered it and they sent me an email saying it was back ordered for a week. Since I'm in the DFW area and they're in Richardson, I received it 2 weeks after putting an order in online. I got the first of the backordered batch so I guess they sold out really quickly. It was $150 though so MSA will do you good to. The box for the headgasket was a Nismo box too so it wasn't an HKS. Don't know what to say to that.

NOW I said it was Nismo. >_>