HybridZ

really cool exterior :P

mbg19

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a big fan of the Rims either. The proportions of them are good, just not the spokes (although i'm not really a fan of 5 spokes).

Those front turn signals are different! Wonder where they're from? The taillights aren't doing anything for me. The rest of the car is pretty close to perfect though. Very clean.

I disagree about the big wheels. With today's suspension and tire technology it is certainly possible to have the BIG WHEEL look going on and still ride quite well. A lot of showroom new cars ride like a caddy with 18 to 20 inch wheels! To each his own of course on the look of the wheels....I prefer others to those myself. The taillights look just like some my buddy had on his custom van lol........

I think the car looks fantastic. Very nice attention to detail. While the wheels are large, they do compliment the overall theme of the car. I love the color and the integration of the ZGs into the lower valence/rockers.

The tail lights are a nice touch as well. Overall, very well executed. The owner had a look, a theme, in mind and kept with it all the way through the build.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, that is one of the, if not arguably THE sharpest Z I've ever seen. Not a big fan of the custom taillights though, why doesn't anyone like the originals??????? :C

Agree with the wheels, they don't look TOO bad on that Z, I mean lol every man and his dog has those sort of rims over here in Western Australia, get used to them after a while.

I would throw on some headlight covers.

Are those the fiberglass bumpers? or just painted black? I really like the exhaust, sexy as hell.

good looking car, but that is a ton of work. If I was gonna spend money on the body like this guy did I would weld in a wide body kit. Nothing, in my opinion, makes these Z's look hotter.

• 1 month later...