HybridZ

i got bad news today

skib

i finally found a name and face for this cowardly motherfucker.

found out hes an am boxer too, way to be a tough guy and KO a girl, what a piece of ♥♥♥♥.

the last 5 charges are the incident with my cousin

DavidBanks.jpg

---

shes still in a solid neck brace and not allowed to move and pretty doped up so shes sleeping alot. she had an MRI last night but the machine that reads the results was down so were still waiting on that.

she was planning on graduating beauty school this month but they havent told her that woulnt be abel to happen with the recovery.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys go handle this on your own, i hope you end up in jail.

Whoa... little quieter, please.:wink: Firstly, I doubt he'll actually go beat the crud out of the guy even though he deserves to have his nuts removed. Secondly, this is his female cousin that SOB nearly killed. Thirdly, that lunatic is likely to inflict more harm to others unable to defend themselves and may even eventually kill someone. In all fairness... I humbly ask how you would feel?

If I were to do anything, it would after the "law" has dealt with him. Anything done before hand may hinder him staying behind bars.

right now my #1 concern is her recovery, then well see how court goes.

Im quite familiar with the legal system (from studying it, not being in it) and his 2nd deg assault is class B felony that falls under Oregon's measure 11 law

if the measure 11 takes full effect hell have a ~5 yr min sentence

I note this is his 3rd trip to court... does that bring him under the "3 strikes and you're out (or should that be in)" policy or is that a different state? or is that what you mean by "measure 11"?

thos are all of his pending cases and not his full record, so who knows whats on his full record. measure 11 basically makes sure certain crimes get tough min sentences and not get away with a "slap on the wrist" so to say.

At least it's assult, not manslaughter or murder...

Best wishes to your cousin, I've passed along her details to the local village ladies prayer group, (allong with ferrarifergs bro and mother), so there will be prayers on there way over here shortly.

At least it's assult, not manslaughter or murder...

Best wishes to your cousin, I've passed along her details to the local village ladies prayer group, (allong with ferrarifergs bro and mother), so there will be prayers on there way over here shortly.

agreed, shes got good amount of recovery ahead but shell make it.

thanks kiwi, my family moved to the US from Holland so my Oma and mom are pretty "old school-ish" and very religious and its defiantly greatly appreciated by my family.

I hope she makes a full recovery, the dirt bag gets his, severed up cold by the justice system.

AND I hope she learned a valuable lesson, STAY away from situations that are most likely to cause great harm.

Me don't go to bars anymore, stopped 10yrs ago. (I miss playing pool)