HybridZ

vid too big for Youtube

ZR8ED

Dang.

I dug up some old videos from some of my z clubs first track days, and I put together a string of clips using Adobe premier 3.0, and using Sony's Cinescore sound track creation software that I just picked up. I had a lot of fun making a cool video using some pretty old vhs taped footage. I finished up late last night, and tried to post to youtube....Problem.. the file is too big...too many kilo bytes, and too long in time. I can shrink the quality (thus file size), but not the time.

Anyone interested in posting this? It is 12 min long. I guess I could redo the thing, it only took me 4-5 hours to put everything together.

Anyways, I will make some shorter vids once I get some motivation back, and post them. I mention the sound track creation software, because I got some of my vids pulled for music rights violations on youtube. This software is copyright free, and can create thousands of variations of music themed soundtracks that you can modify and edit.

Just bumed a bit. I'll get over it.

Ok I got some motivation.

Short 6min vid of an Ontario Z Car track day back in the late 90's. It was absolutely pouring rain that day, we were all a bit nervous pushing the cars in the wet, but we had already paid, so we gave it our best shot. It turned out to be a great event, and we all learned about how well these cars handle in the wet... Pretty good it turns out. You decide.

Ok I got some motivation.

WOW...I cant believe it!!!!. That was my first day ever on a track...over 10 years ago. That morning was wetter than wet and then it dried up and bacame humid and sunny in the afternoon. The conditions were so different that it was like learning to drive all over again. Thanx for posting Scott!

Can I get a DVD copy from you?:-D

I'm going to take the usable footage, and put it onto a dvd, or at least be able to transfer it using a memory stick. I will make sure that anyone in the vids can get a copy first.

I have footage from all of the lapping days that I attended. I have some ideas for this years events too! My Z may not make it on the track, but I will bring the camera/remote cameras.