HybridZ

Is anyone making carbon fiber or fiberglass door panels?

Daggetlover

Local pick up is cool?

Sorry about the delay, Carbon is still available, kinda spendy but available none the less.

Well of course if you can get 7 or so guys to buy Ill give a discount of say 50 bucks an order. I think I was getting 450 for a set if the carbon fiber panels but I can let em go for .... lets say 380 for a set. But you gotta pay shipping... factor in about 30 bucks for that.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the very beggining of my madness.... skip all the jargon and go straight to page 11 for all the pics.... page 12 or 13 has a hot set of panels that are covered to match the seat.... SMOKIN HOT!!!!

Let me Know what you think, prices are about the same.... minus the bulk buys.

Pete AKA Rayven14

• 3 weeks later...
Sure yopu can pick em up! That would save us both alot of trouble.

If you guys can get enough of the 280 or S130 guys interested I would be happpy to make something unique for your rides.

Pete

By any chance will you be making any whole doors in fiberglass or carbon fiber?

Honestly I'm sure I can make a mold from a factory door and start producing doors and skins BUT! if there isnt a market for it... I wouldnt want to spend the time or money for just a few pieces.

Definitely interested in a pair for my 260z.

what does interested mean? ready to drop a deposit? I would also need to borrow a set of doors. Are the 240 and 260 doors the same? I know the 280 is a completely different animal. Someone local to the San Francisco bay would be best for borrowing those doors ....dman those things are heavy!!!!