HybridZ

Universal Fine grill mesh

B00STDZ

Anyone had any experiences with fine aluminum grill mesh?

Im looking at meshing the openings on the front and back of the car with either silver or black mesh... I'm going more toward the black though.

Here is what I am looking at buying..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MESH-GRILL-GRILLE-BIG-12x48-FINE-Aluminum-BUMPER-C_W0QQitemZ390036965237QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item390036965237&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1171%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

and painting it black.

32184010097_large.jpg

Think it will look better?

Im thinking about meshing the back openings as well...

32184010101_large.jpg

leave the back open. mesh will look kinda ricey. also, I wouldn't use that mesh in the front, looks too much like chickenwire. Check out a local metal supplier and see what they have. You might find scraps or have to order 4x8 sheet, but you will find some really cool options.

I think you should just stick with stock for the front grill. I've seen a few things that also look good, but I think the stock grill looks best. As for the mesh in the rear, if you're going to do it, paint it black. You may want to though, just in case some kid decides to put his trash in there or something.