HybridZ

My RB 260z (bride, hks, apexi, greddy)

Still a lot of work to get done, wire up a few guages, weather proof the cut fenders, get a harness bar welded in, alternator upgrade, could use a new fan setup, and god the paint is terrible after rolling the fenders but she sure does clean up for a photoshoot.

Unwashed, Unchopped--except for the plates

new.JPG

new1.JPG

new2.JPG

new3.JPG

new4.JPG

Still a lot of work to get done, wire up a few guages, weather proof the cut fenders, get a harness bar welded in, alternator upgrade, could use a new fan setup, and god the paint is terrible after rolling the fenders but she sure does clean up for a photoshoot.

Unwashed, Unchopped--except for the plates

new.JPG

new1.JPG

new2.JPG

new3.JPG

new4.JPG

streeteg: Now THAT is the kind of aero front end that I WANT. You have done a magnificent job on all of the aero on your Datsun. Just needs a splitter at the bottom of the air dam in front to get maximum downforce at speed. PLEASE tell us what parts you used to accomplish these aero modifications.

Splitter and carbon diffuser ar next to finish out the aero. Exhaust had to be tilted to come from stock location out to exhaust cutout.

exhaust.JPG

i am assuming that is a UNIVERSAL hks ti/carbon?

i still have that exhaust at my moms house in ny, i bought it for a eg project that wound up in the crusher. i was thinking about piping up the hks to my stock engine soon so i can (1) rid of my exhaust leaks. and (2) start styling MY z...

Universal 3" carbon Ti Muffler. Best piece ive had on a car to date. Very subtle sounding

yea, i paid close to $600 for it 6-7yrs ago and never mounted it up. now that i've decided on my engine, i'm going to pipe mine up pretty soon.

i had a catback on my z32, omg, i LOVED it.

thanks.