HybridZ

IM FAMOUS!!! heh

wigenOut-S30

Well not really famous but a really good friend of mine is starting a auto blog with some of his friends in Orlando. Guess what!.. I was the first feature. When Blake told me he wanted to shoot my Z for the auto blog I was like.. oh ok sure.. heh thinking that he was just pulling my leg.. lol well he came over and shot some pics! and they are amazing!! Good article as well.. Thanks goes out to Blake for taking awesome pics and the rest of the guys at Cars worth loving for choosing my ole Zed as the first feature!

http://carsworthloving.com/classics/classic-of-the-month-april-2009/#more-147

Guest Keith@CarsWorthLoving

Hey Gabe! We were more than happy to feature your car, Blake did a great job with the pictures and article. Not to give anything away but this isn't the last time a Z-car will be featured on the site. Keep your eyes peeled guys :mrgreen:

Hey Gabe! We were more than happy to feature your car, Blake did a great job with the pictures and article. Not to give anything away but this isn't the last time a Z-car will be featured on the site. Keep your eyes peeled guys :mrgreen:

Keith thanks again for the feature man! I know there are so many other Z cars that deserve a spotlight.. Thanks again man!