HybridZ

Anyone else catch the s130 in the new Terminator movie?

nando280zxt

I just got back from the midnight show! It was pretty good, better than i expected anyway. If you go watch it, in one of the motorcycle-terminator(i don't remember what they were called) scenes you can see a 280zx get slammed by some debris. Keep an eye out!

I thought it was pretty cool anyway:burnout:

I saw it last night too. I was like "What? They used a Z as the car to get hit with debris?" my friends just laughed lol. As for the movie, I thought it was great. I haven't seen any of the other ones though.

Haha! I said the same thing. My friend was like dude that would be your car getting hit lol. But as for the movie, i enjoyed it. Apparently the super die hard Terminator fans didn't like it, but eh, you can't please everybody.

In the beginning, it's kind of hard to miss...heck, it had more air time than the two Zs in FnF4 combined. It's when the moto-terminator (or whatever the robot motorcycles were called) are shooting at Marcus Wright. I believe it's the second motorcycle that crashes into the 280zx.