HybridZ

OMFG, will it ever end?

Roostmonkey

I live up a little above the RoostMonkey right on a river that has flooded twice in the last 2 years. Woke up to a knock at the door this morning " Hi , I 'm Ray Brewer from Channel 9, they took all kinds of video." The rain has been unreal, literaly every day and the past 3, thunderstorms to boot. Have to run the dehumidifier in the house, it was getting nasty. After a long hard winter and then this, it really is getting ridiculous. Blew a head gasket in my truck so I have been driving the Z's in the rain. Not happy. :icon55:

What is the 'Rain' you people speak of, and why does it make you take shelter inside.

This is a foreign concept to me...discuss further, please...

I to am unsure of this concept. And I keep seeing people discuss temperatures with only two digits, are you guys all on Celsius now?

I would like to contribute my share of complaints as well. Rain, rain, rain and clouds every single day. Yes, the lawn is nice and green, but it's beginning to look like a field since there hasn't been a dry day to mow it in well over a week. Plans for hikes, camping, or any other outdoor sports are shot. Maybe we'll get lucky and that big yellow thing in the sky will come back soon...it's been gone so long I don't remember what it's called...

/end complaints

The Weather Channel predicts sunny and 70+ deg for the 5th and 6th. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Blew a head gasket in my truck so I have been driving the Z's in the rain. Not happy. :icon55:

I'm in the same boat, i've been driving the Z because my daily driver is down. Canada Day holiday (July 1st) falling in the middle of the week and shutting everything down didn't help that situation any. And there is my Z in the work parking lot, gettin' pissed on. :(

One odd but good thing I noticed this wet year....Very few

mosquitoes. You would think all this wet be be great for the little bastards...but not this year! Perhaps the cold stayed around too long?

I'm in Maine now and guess what?? Its still raining!! And the skeeters here are ferocious.I did find a bright spot in all of this.The creeks and streams are rippin and I'm gonna do some kayaking.If I'm gonna be wet, I might as well get wet.Have a good forth everyone.