HybridZ

It's time to move on......

S30TRBO

to a new user name. :)

After 8 years on this board and 12 years everywhere else I am no longer 240ztt.

My new username is something that reflects my current project more than what the old username was going to be from over 12 years ago. Plus I have had the personalized vanity plate forever. :)

My project has taken many turns and felt it's time for a change. I have already started updating everything I have from 240ztt to my new username. I will reference my old username in my signature for a while until my friends get used to it.

So for all you 240Z Twin Turbo guys on the board I am giving you fair warning that the username is available.... but not for long. I am passing the torch to someone who can support this name.

Also the domain name (http://www.240ztt.com) will also be available soon...

Yeah sorry if you thought that I was leaving Z-car's. :roll: not a chance in hell :icon54:

Before the flood gates open let me clarify a point so that the administrators don't receive mass PM requests for such an action.

I have been on hybridz as a donating member for over 8 years. I am treated equally and I didn't know if this was possible so I PM’d an admin to inquire.

It wasn't a big deal for me but I wanted to try to keep my registered date to show that I have been around a while and not treated like a newbie. I have only 500+ posts and I try to contribute in the technical sections when I can, when time allows and probably have 5000 + posts if they counted in Non Tech forum. :) Some people don't care either way but this is a minor detail and I thought I would ask the question before creating a brand new account.

This is something that I am being told that is low priority to the admins. So if you don’t care about your registered date then just create a new account. If you are a non-donating member this is not an option.

Hmmm when i switched usernames I just got a whole new account... how did you changed just the username?

(My old account is BurnoutZ)

Did you ask to have just the username changed but you received a new account? I think a new account was created instead. I don’t know if you were a donating member before however, the outcome may have been different if you were a hybridz donor.

• Administrators
You just have to ask the admin to change.

Allow me to add the fine print to this…cool.gif

Non donating members have small.... font wink.gif for their user names and will retain whatever name they came in with. They will also get whatever user-title, (little sub title under your username), the staff wants to give them regardless if they like it or not! pirate2.gif

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=130544

Being a donating member of HBZ is not just your user name in big BOLD font, but it also allows you to choose your user title under your username, work load pending, sometimes other changes upon request. Another benefit of being a HBZ donating member is that some of our vendors have even offered a discount for their products and services. wink.gif

In short, non donating members, fah-gett-about-it. :ugg:

Edited by BRAAP