HybridZ

Hate Parking Tickets?

jc052685

I know this will get the shed but I thugh at least a few would get a laugh:biggrin:

The other day I went downtown to run a few errands. I went into the local coffee shop for a snack. I was only there for about 5 minutes. When I came out,there was this cop writing out a parking ticket.

I said to him, 'Come on, man, how about giving a retired person a break?' He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. His insensitivity annoyed me, so I called him a Nazi.'

He glared at me and then wrote out another ticket for having worn tires. So I proceeded to call him a 'doughnut eating Gestapo.' He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first.

Then he wrote a third ticket when I called him a moron in blue. This went on for about 50 minutes.

The more I talked back to him the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, I didn't really care. I came downtown on the bus.

The car that he was putting the tickets on had one of those bumper stickers that said, 'Obama in 2008'.

I try to have a little fun each day. The doctor tells me that it's important for my health.

I've heard it with Gore, Bush, Clinton and almost every politicion and every election year for the past decade. It's always a good one, just change the politicians name and the election year and you are all set :P

I've also seen it with "OJ is Innocent" as the sticker.

I've heard it with Gore, Bush, Clinton and almost every politicion and every election year for the past decade. It's always a good one, just change the politicians name and the election year and you are all set :P

I've also seen it with "OJ is Innocent" as the sticker.

2d2ad76.jpg

Whats this?

Whats this?

Da InterWebs. A sea of electrons surging through copper tubes :P

with 300 million of you guys forwarding stuff around, I'm sure a kalahari bushman knows more about Bush and Obamas private life than they know about their own leaders :P

Da InterWebs. A sea of electrons surging through copper tubes :P

with 300 million of you guys forwarding stuff around, I'm sure a kalahari bushman knows more about Bush and Obamas private life than they know about their own leaders :P

15q5a83.gif

We just dumped a whole lot of useless **** on the intranetz...

And to be precise, my intranet connection is by light, not by copper. FIOS woot!