HybridZ

Why do import guys have stufed animals/dolls on their exhaust?

stravi757

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
I know... I agree with BRAAP, it's not like kids in his day would put exhaust cans on horse asses, bling out the horseshoes and saddles, or lace the oat feed bags with meth to gain attention and speed... :)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Every generation has its Ricers, or "wanna-be's", "Posers" as we called them. Nothing new, been around for generations, it just seems more and more prolific as time goes on.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Every generation has its Ricers, or "wanna-be's", "Posers" as we called them. Nothing new, been around for generations, it just seems more and more prolific as time goes on.

well, yeah, i agree with you, it's per capita. Today, population of the US is around 330 million, while back in your day it was 300x less :)

(gotta maintain the same shtick here)

:evil: We don't all look like that!! Lol, we call their female species guidettes around my parts.

Def: A female guido; characteristic for having an absurdely long Italian name, breast implants, and tight clothing.

Yah but we know the Italian names are made up half the time. The guidos in Jersey hang out on the board walk I think. Unfortunately my dad is from Caldwell so he doesn't have any fun stories about guidos, just a lot of fun stories about "the family". :icon56:

So is this like the Japanese version of what the rednecks do around here and hang plastic bull balls off the back of their pickups?

Hmm

I absolutely hate those things. I've vowed to carry a pair of cutters and snip them off if i see any in a parking lot. Even if the guy sees me, what is he gonna do, call the cops and say "he cut off my illegal display of genetalia"?

As far as the stuffed animals and such, I've seen a lot of those around my area, most of them are no where near low enough to drag on the ground, but i just figure the kids are doing it because they think it's cool and don't know why.

I absolutely hate those things. I've vowed to carry a pair of cutters and snip them off if i see any in a parking lot. Even if the guy sees me, what is he gonna do, call the cops and say "he cut off my illegal display of genetalia"?

Hey, just put on an extension to make the ball sack drag on the ground. I think the look on the guy's face when he goes back to see WTH the noise is from the rear of the car would be priceless. "Who touched my balls?!?" "Who has been playing with my balls?!?" "Now my balls are all banged up!" :lmao:

This absurd topic just has me rolling in laughter. It's so juvenile that I can't stand it :mrgreen:

Davy