HybridZ

wanted:240sx throttle body spacer

shnikees

Hey you dont need one just flip it Upsidedown or grind a bit of the material off the intake. I just flipped mine upsidedown and used Bike brake cable to the stock arm at Firewall and then used cable crimps and made a loop so it loops right over the stock nipple on the firewall armature. if you need pics let me know. works great and to prevent wear I just spray every week or so the arm with a bit of chain wax.. so far so good no wear at all.

Hey you dont need one just flip it Upsidedown or grind a bit of the material off the intake. I just flipped mine upsidedown and used Bike brake cable to the stock arm at Firewall and then used cable crimps and made a loop so it loops right over the stock nipple on the firewall armature. if you need pics let me know. works great and to prevent wear I just spray every week or so the arm with a bit of chain wax.. so far so good no wear at all.

That's exactly what I did and it's worked great for over a year. I didn't use chain wax though.