HybridZ

Baby #5 is here and finally named

heavy85

Last Thursday 10/8 at 5:40 AM she was born at home. I got the play catcher :shock: but not on purpose. Stats: 23" and 11 1/2 lb with lots o' black hair. This is the unplanned #5 so the minivan is officially full. It was a long and difficult pregnancy but everyone is doing well so that's all that really madders. I've been laid off this week so am home and have gotten zero things done around the house other than help out. Today we finally decided ... I think ... on Lucy for a name.

Cameron

11 1/2 lbs??? That's a big girl! Then again my girl was 8 lbs 3 oz and a month early.

With 5 I wonder how you have any time for the Z at all.

CONGRATS!!! :cheers:

Z - what's that? :confused: I haven't seen her in weeks ....

It's amazing how little you can get done with a newborn. Before the youngest was 5 so it was fairly easy to work on the Z from time to time and actually make it to the track. We'll have to see how next season goes. Closest I've come to working on the Z is taking a print to the rollbar bender guy.

Thanks guys. Yeah she's a big girl but I swear it's mostly in the cheeks. It's all good so far but definitely changes things. And one way or another we will not need a larger van in the future!

Cameron

Congratulations on a very sweet addition to your family :) I can't imagine your wife passing that size of baby---makes a person shudder. Soooo, this was a natural, unmedicated birth, eh? Kudos to your wife for getting through all that. Makes me glad I'm a man, because I cannot fathom having to birth a child--it's not like you can pop a Tylenol and call it "good." I like that name Lucy or Lucia--good choices :2thumbs:

Davy

Soooo, this was a natural, unmedicated birth, eh?

Add unassisted and at home then you have it. The unassisted part was not planned so I had to play pitch catcher. Your right about the pain - it's hard to imagine but at least this one went fast.

Cameron