HybridZ

Z Force Productions

shadowstyle2dx

Has anyone dealt with this vendor before?

http://www.zforceproductions.com/

I purchased an item off the site over a month ago. Within the first couple of days I received confirmation but I have since not heard anything back from him. I have sent plenty of emails every few days or so but no response and no item.

I searched and found a few people recommending Z Force Productions, but thats it.

If anyone knows how I can get in contact with him I would appreciate some info.

Hopefully this is just a misunderstanding/miscommunication. He was quick to withdraw my money and at this point I feel scammed.

I will update when I get in contact but until then

BUYERS BEWARE - Z Force Production provides no item or information to you but is quick to take your money.

Has anyone dealt with this vendor before?

http://www.zforceproductions.com/

I purchased an item off the site over a month ago. Within the first couple of days I received confirmation but I have since not heard anything back from him. I have sent plenty of emails every few days or so but no response and no item.

I searched and found a few people recommending Z Force Productions, but thats it.

If anyone knows how I can get in contact with him I would appreciate some info.

Hopefully this is just a misunderstanding/miscommunication. He was quick to withdraw my money and at this point I feel scammed.

I will update when I get in contact but until then

BUYERS BEWARE - Z Force Production provides no item or information to you but is quick to take your money.

people have very mixed opinions about Justin. I have order a few items through him, mainly clothes and little things. Didnt have a problem. Although im still waiting on my custom embroidered hybridz patch.

here we go again.

:iagree::wc:

I don't want to sound like a jerk or anything but I don't think Justin and his affairs are suppose to be discussed here anymore. After **** hit the fan a couple of months ago the mods and admins said no more which is why he has his own forum. There are many mixed opinions, I for one received my shirt, took a while, wasn't the right color (got white but wanted black because I'm bound to stain it somehow) was an accident though so I don't take it harshly, but I didn't have a ton of money invested and didn't mind waiting. As long as I received my stuff I was cool. Like everyone else, I have my own opinions on Justin and his business but I keep it to myself so I don't have to jump into a flame retardant suit and so I don't have to face RTz, Braap, or Johnc ... Papa Bears, I love'em.

:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch

:beatdeadh:beatdeadh:beatdeadh:beatdeadh:beatdeadh:beatdeadh:beatdeadh:beatdeadh:beatdeadh:beatdeadh:beatdeadh:beatdeadh:beatdeadh:beatdeadh:beatdeadh

No... tell me it ain't so.... :icon56:

here we go again.

:iagree::wc:

I don't want to sound like a jerk or anything but I don't think Justin and his affairs aren't suppose to be discussed here anymore. After **** hit the fan a couple of months ago the mods and admins said no more which is why he has his own forum. There are many mixed opinions, I for one received my shirt, took a while, wasn't the right color (got white but wanted black because I'm bound to stain it somehow) was an accident though so I don't take it harshly, but I didn't have a ton of money invested and didn't mind waiting. As long as I received my stuff I was cool. Like everyone else, I have my own opinions on Justin and his business but I keep it to myself so I don't have to jump into a flame retardant suit and so I don't have to face RTz, Braap, or Johnc ... Papa Bears, I love'em.

:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch:malebitch

:beatdeadh:beatdeadh:beatdeadh:beatdeadh:beatdeadh:beatdeadh:beatdeadh:beatdeadh:beatdeadh:beatdeadh:beatdeadh:beatdeadh:beatdeadh:beatdeadh:beatdeadh

Look I said I searched and I couldn't find anything about this issue. You don't need to get all forum elitist on me. The purpose of the thread was notify other users like myself who searched "Z Force Productions" and couldn't find anything, and to see if I could find another way of getting in contact with him.

This link should help clarify HBZ's stance regarding this topic;

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=149299

Thank you. I had no idea this had happened. When I searched his company name I did not find this and I was not aware of his username either.

• Administrators
Look I said I searched and I couldn't find anything about this issue. You don't need to get all forum elitist on me. The purpose of the thread was notify other users like myself who searched "Z Force Productions" and couldn't find anything, and to see if I could find another way of getting in contact with him.

Please take the time to “read” our rules and guildines. #12 applies here.

Those gents that replied were directly involved in Z-force group buys and private dealings, i.e. been in your shoes, but even deeper! They are not being forum elitist, some are still pretty upset over the Z-force situation, not necessarily your post. :wink:

12. Don't make personal attacks if someone disagrees with you' date=' and don't take advice given personally. [u']Typed text has no intonation, or expression and the members on this board sometimes come off as being rude, or impolite. Generally this is not the case, so please be a little thick skinned when advice is given that you may not agree with[/u].

Actually your dealings don't have to be discussed here or Justin at all for that matter. Just read the forums over at zforce productions and er get some popcorn as the drama just continues to roll on and on and on and on. The fact that he is no longer a member here and his reputation speak volumes. And now I can say "I TOLD YOU SO!", so get over it and quit posting about people that we really don't have time to waste on.

Hope that isn't too harsh, so don't take it personal. :)

Oh and don't forget, those are the mods who had to hear about it from all of us when something went wrong. HybridZ was like a medium in which Justin was doing his business through so when people were having problems they went to HBZ "officials" and of course, since the forum was only a medium in which business was being made, there isn't much the mods or admins can do. Especially since this is a forum and not an auction site. They could maybe like, influence him, give him a little nudge or something in case he forgot about all the business he had.

Basic point from that long tedious thread is that people went to mods and admins, they can't do much of anything, they explained, still nothing, they get annoyed and maybe even tell their wives about it in which they probably got scolded like my step mom would do to my dad acting like its his fault, therefore making mods pissed even more which equals Juggernaut ban hammer time or something like that.

No just kidding. The animated icons really express the situation. Its a dead horse being beaten. I'd put it on my list of taboo subjects.

And now I can say "I TOLD YOU SO!", so get over it and quit posting about people that we really don't have time to waste on.

Hope that isn't too harsh, so don't take it personal. :)

Hey I don't think that was the right thing to say even if you were joking about it. If someone new comes around and doesn't know any better.... NO ONE here has the right to get on their case....period.

I think Paul did the right thing by posting the theard about the entire situation that took place. Asking shadow not to post anymore on the subject matter because of the situation that took place and please contact Justin via email would be more welcoming than get over it and quit posting about it.

Def not the way I expect HBZ admins to handle a member here. :icon56:

Lo siento porfavor. Calling him may be a better way. All the info about how to contact him may be somewhere around here. Try a search for Justin Hodges, check his site too, and lastly, become a member of the site or something. I signed up when I was waiting for the apparel stuff after he was booted from here and I get some sort of email update thing with people talking about him and whether they received their stuff or not. I just delete them but you may be able to get some sort of info from there.

The only other thing I have to say is be patient. If I had it my way I'd have a couple words for him but whatever. Try to be positive, be patient with him getting back to you, and just remember that the worst that could happen is that you don't get the parts at all. Of course, I'm not the one to speak since I only had $35 invested.