HybridZ

Perfect Wife

fhptom

You know you have the perfect wife when she agrees to buy you a rollcage for your 20th Anniversary (today) to go inti your project car.

And thanks to BJ Hines for posting one for sale at the exact tight time.

John I will get you the info as soon as I get it.

Next, get Rogers (ZWolf) extra imsa body kit on my car and painted and I am ready for next season.

2010 is going to be a Great Year.

Tom

My wife wanted a new mattress....like $3000 I said no effing way are we going to pay that much for a mattress...a few weeks later she let's me buy a roller 240Z for more than that! Amazing the crap that a good wife will put up with. Of course there are somethings I need to compromise as well.

There is a lot to be said for a woman that puts up with our obsessions. Luckily my wife has been supportive the whole way through all of my Z conversion stuff, and was super thrilled and proud when she finally got to ride in it. Even though she had to sit in the floorboard because the passenger seat was out to do my fuel pump wiring.. haha

My wife went up to Braaps with me yesterday (about 2.5 hrs each way over the pass) to pick up a chunk of door frame I need for a rust repair. She was super cool about the whole thing, and all it cost me was a couple hours shopping with her after word...which of course I did with a smile. Some of us just get lucky!

I can see you are already a fine young man!

Take care of your Mom!

Well the woman in my life is my mom but what makes me different from you guys is that I'm fifteen and she said as long as I keep my grades up and she's gonna help me anyway she can to finish my Z car. What a loving mom. LOL