HybridZ

who can find these flares ?

atrain

been searching everywhere but cant find them, any clues? Thanks. The person who finds them gets a free High Five!

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/jpg/200612/datsun-240zw.jpg

Pretty sure I have a set F & R. I will PM you after I check on them this afternoon

EDIT:

Woops... they are not the exact same one...

130070602z1971datsun240vx5.jpg

Mark Rolston has owned the same 240Z for ten years. He obviously has

used that time to build one of the nicest 240Z on earth. After breaking the original engine in the 240 Mark decided his new engine would be the ever great RB26DETT from a Nissan Skyline GTR and in the current configuration is putting out roughly 600hp. That kind of power in a 240 makes this car something to be feared anywhere there is a flat surface for the tires to bite. Everything else on this car has been upgraded including the suspension, brakes, lowered 2-3 inches, control arms, and 18″x11″ wheels all around. The body has been upgraded as well with a dry carbon-fiber custom hood and fiberglass fender flares.

Mark even says if you are interested in one of these Al’s bodywork (512-836-1851) in Austin, Texas still has the molds.

Found all of this with google within minutes.

For the specific flares on that car, heres a link to his website. There is a phone number to a person with molds. I think they may only be available in CF, it says

anyone wants a copy of these CF parts (hatch, flares, fenders, hood, door panels, sills, splitter) call Al’s Bodyworks at 512-836-1851. He’s got the molds now and wants to sell more copies

but I haven't called then so you could give that a try.

http://web.mac.com/markrolston/NewSite/Z-Blog/Entries/2009/4/4_New_Aero_Parts.html

EDIT:

Whoops, I just noticed 19752802+2 posted a phone number already, I really need to refresh pages and read them before I post. I had to go to school almost 2 hours before he posted.

Hey guys those where actually custom made by his body man IIRC. I remember reading this when he was the ride of the month over at zcar. I believe he made molds for them also. Just contact the member on here. I cant remember his name but i think his current build is something like insane crazy 240z build.