HybridZ

badass headlights!!!

Guest BadKarmaCreepin

Those headlights are cool. Remember to wire them up after relays if your car doesn't already have them. I'm using some similar to those except mine don't have the light ring around the lamp. The ones I have are projection which are the first projection lamps I've ever seem for the 7" H4 conversion. If anyone is interested in these they are available from US Auto Parts 888-872-8866. They cost $55 each but they give a very perfect projected light beam that looks pretty sweet on a Z. Thay would look bad-ass with an HID kit for an extra $700 or so.

Jaime

Those headlights are cool. Remember to wire them up after relays if your car doesn't already have them. I'm using some similar to those except mine don't have the light ring around the lamp. The ones I have are projection which are the first projection lamps I've ever seem for the 7" H4 conversion. If anyone is interested in these they are available from US Auto Parts 888-872-8866. They cost $55 each but they give a very perfect projected light beam that looks pretty sweet on a Z. Thay would look bad-ass with an HID kit for an extra $700 or so.

Jaime

• 3 weeks later...