HybridZ

The new Birth of Godzuki 2.9 inline

ozzinc

I know you're showing us the engine but it looks like you have dual master cylinders using the stock units? Any chance you can show us some close ups of how you did that?

sorry for the late delay zmanco this unit is actually a older tilton dual master cyclinder that I had on some old aluminum lockheed reservoirs, i replaced the older lockheeds for a newer style type of reservoir and i had to do some custom fabrication to make the bracket fit for my 240z application, here are some closeup photos before and after.

240z suspension and interior 001_thumb.jpg

240z turbo engine bay 014_thumb.jpg

Second pic looks great. Looks like you got it all tidy'd up... I like the brite orange color scheme.

Interesting camber plates. Where do those come from?

the camber plates are from carrera, they are not around anymore and they where bought out by another firm and no longer have those type of camber plates, some of the older bob sharp racing 240z's have these same camber plates

Looks great! Who made the intake manifold?

I made the custom intake myself, growing up in ct I spent a lot of early years of life running back in forth to the bob sharp racing shop which was in wilton, back then you could get to see lots of custom race modifications, and at one event i once had the opportunity to check out the electromotive 280zx turbo gto race car which had a very interesting intake design which was actually a two piece design, as with other race cars other manufactures, so what you see is two piece design with the intake boots, larger intake runners and so on.