HybridZ

New forum color scheme poll?

cygnusx1

Can the site color scheme be changed? I am not asking you to do it. Just asking if it can be done, and a can poll be taken to chose a color scheme. BTW not fond of the maroon/grey. I actually prefer the blue green when I am not logged in. Much more relaxing :) but I will respect whatever decisions you make....or can it be changed in my profile on a user basis?

Edited by cygnusx1

• Administrators

Can the site color scheme be changed? I am not asking you to do it. Just asking if it can be done, and a can poll be taken to chose a color scheme. BTW not fond of the maroon/grey. I actually prefer the blue green when I am not logged in. Much more relaxing smile.gif but I will respect whatever decisions you make....or can it be changed in my profile on a user basis?

Im a little confused, are you saying that you are unable to change your them using the drop down list in the lower left of the page?

"Im a little confused, are you saying that you are unable to change your them using the drop down list in the lower left of the page?"

Good gosh I'm dumb. I like the IPBoard colors the best, but I like the layout of the HybridZ format the best.

I perfer darker schemes such as

www.speedjunkyz.com

www.houson-nissans.com

www.shiftslow.com

www.boostedimports.com

All of those are easy on the eyes. At least to me they are. Old hybridz was pretty good but this new color scheme is kinda freaking me out! I am just one member though. I will be happy with it either way.

One thing I did like about the first/maroon scheme was that on the thread icon there was a little green part - this showed you that you had posted to this thread. With this current colour (for you US boys that is color) scheme I can't seem to notice any differences....maybe I need to look harder

Ok ignore this post - I think I found it - I have circled it in red in the attached image.

post-837-12669781342513.png

Edited by NZeder