HybridZ

Car out of paint jail

SuperDan

Geeeze, DAN! Swhuheeeeet! Extremely good looking car. Man those Panasports set off the paint, which sets off the G-nose, etc!!!

You should be VERY proud right now. I love it when a car comes together! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Davy

• Administrators

Thanks Guys,

It's hard to tell from the pic because of low light but the color is really a dark grey metalic, much lighter than it looks.

It came out better than I thought it would and im happy to see that the body work I did was not to bad.

Thanks!

Dan

Guest Anonymous

Wow indeed! Very nice, I never saw a g-nose that I liked until yours. If my paint comes even close to that it will make all the hours wearing out my digits sanding worthwhile. Congrats!

Guest JAMIE T

Very tasteful Dan. I can only hope to get mine that straight when it comes to painting time. I'm loving the G-Nose.

Jamie

Deathstar

Dan this thing looks awesome! And I leave in the morning for Atlanta to go pick up a Gnose for cheap... Oh BABY! I can't wait!!!

Looking good man!

Did you paint it yourself or just do the body work???

Mike icon_cool.gif

Dan, You're killing me!

Last night I tossed down my sanding board and said, "this is as good as it's going to get." Well, thanks to you and your f***ing car, I am now motivated to go BACK into the fray and keep going until the darned thing is ruler-straight. *sigh* Will this never end?!? All I want is perfection. Right now. And for a hundred bucks. Is that so much to ask?!? icon_wink.gif