HybridZ

had some fun races....

1st run...240Z, stock l28et, Z31 ecu, 12 psi boost. from a dig it didn't have a chance.

2nd run...92-95 honda civic hatch, fully built K20,had all interior. from 2 digs i left it behind by far.

3rd run...98 integra, turboed, making 350whp. fron a 20 roll, i smoked it like nothing.

4th run...92-95 honda civic hatch, all stripped car, full rollcage, trailered for the race too...OMG, fully built K20, did 2 dig races and both were same results. beat it like nothing..hahaha.

5th run...95-98 integra, built motor turbo, 22psi boost, 420whp. from a 50 roll(he didn't have dig traction) he honked 3 times and we stomped it and soon as my nitrous came on, i just walked away from him like 6-7 bus lenghts.

i had some fun with these front wheel drives...lol. first four runs were NA and the fifth run was on the jug (150 shot)

the 4th race againts the built K20, stripped, trailered, had on some MT Slicks to my knowledge.

How "fully built" was the k20? The most power you can extract from an NA k20 is 275-280 and that's pushing it. Even the 5th race that integra would light the tires up from a 20 roll if he wasnt on at least drag radials. Nice kills though. Get them on video!

And none of this means anything, because no drag strip has a rolling start, the same car you beat, could get a launch on you and beat you. And there are SO many variables, driver experience, car condition, road variables, tire variables, reaction times..etc..etc unless this is in a controlled environment, the results you posted mean absolutely nothing, other then bragging rights.

I beat a Z06 in a parking lot once...it was almost like he was standing still. I barely even had to get on the throttle and put like 3 cars on him in less than a second.

Honestly though, I'm glad I never got involved with the whole street racing nonsense. Too many risks involved. Not only from a law/fine/impound standpoint, but mainly the fact that there are other drivers on the road not trying to get killed by other drivers.

HA, I debated on even commenting to begin with. But hey, everyone has their own opinions and has their own ways of having fun with their car. But I know we all cringe when we hear of another Z getting into some sort of accident. Have fun, and stay safe. Best way to do both of those in my opinion is on a track, but to each his own.

And none of this means anything, because no drag strip has a rolling start, the same car you beat, could get a launch on you and beat you. And there are SO many variables, driver experience, car condition, road variables, tire variables, reaction times..etc..etc unless this is in a controlled environment, the results you posted mean absolutely nothing, other then bragging rights.

Next time the car goes to Famoso I will PM you. I will take video.

http://www.famosoraceway.com/

Polian, you will have to start picking on V8's next.

most honda guys say fully built when they have a stock crank and rods. So know offense unless I see there receipt I assume it is only 75% built and with little to no research put into the parts; honda guys see something that everyone else uses and buy it even if it sucks.

Secondly, a built na honda motor can have well over 300 hp; my buddies fully built his type r na and it was over 300hp. It sounded like a bumblebee! I loved it!

Killing hondas in a rwd from a dig is just not fair, they dont grip.....if they have that much hp they have to go from a 60+ roll. We have some hondas here locally that beat stis with 325whp and other really fast cars from 60+ rolls with 310-400whp.

Killing hondas in a rwd from a dig is just not fair, they dont grip.....

Who's fault is that? I just love it when FWD guys whine about having FWD. No one forced them to race and/or hop-up a FWD car when they should of gone with a RWD/AWD.

Its like the people that move next to a race track or an airport and then complain about the noise.....