HybridZ

WTB - Deep Z Wheels Cheap

xonix_digital

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a set of low offset 15" wheels for my Z.

Bolt pattern 4x114.3 or 4x4.5.

I would really love a set of Centerline AutoDrags so if you have those let me know. I saw a set of 15x9's on a Z here and LOOOVED them.

I would like to avoid Sportmax XXRs if possible but will buy them if they are cheap enough.

Will consider most anything you got kicking around if they meet or come close to this criteria.

Let me know!

alex.straffin@gmail.com

or

Post here.

I have these Weld Racing.

med_gallery_1163_421_29922.jpg

I think they are 15X8 with 4.5" offset, but not positive about the width. They measure about 9.5" bead to bead. I will pull the tires. I would let them go for $150 without the tires plus shipping. They are unilug and will fit 4x114.3 or 4x4.5.

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a set of low offset 15" wheels for my Z.

Bolt pattern 4x114.3 or 4x4.5.

I would really love a set of Centerline AutoDrags so if you have those let me know. I saw a set of 15x9's on a Z here and LOOOVED them.

I would like to avoid Sportmax XXRs if possible but will buy them if they are cheap enough.

Will consider most anything you got kicking around if they meet or come close to this criteria.

Let me know!

alex.straffin@gmail.com

or

Post here.

I have these Weld Racing.

med_gallery_1163_421_29922.jpg

I think they are 15X8 with 4.5" offset, but not positive about the width. They measure about 9.5" bead to bead. I will pull the tires. I would let them go for $150 without the tires plus shipping. They are unilug and will fit 4x114.3 or 4x4.5.

Not bad at all. Any better pics from an angle? So I can see the offset?

Interested.

Thanks.

- Alex

Here is what i have for sale

A set of 4 eagle alloys. all 4 wheels are 15x8 with a nice deep dish look. Lug pattern is 4 x 4.25 and 4 x 4.5. These are -30 offset and the backspacing is approx 3.25".

These wheels have a some curb rash but they are really good wheels if you are looking for the deep dish wheels.

I only have 2 center caps for these wheels.

PRICE: $350 (OBO) + Shipping

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

Edited by logan1

I just noticed you said you wanted a set. I only have 2 of these.

med_gallery_1163_421_14337.jpg

Not bad at all. Any better pics from an angle? So I can see the offset?

Interested.

Thanks.

- Alex

Edited by deja

Here is what i have for sale

A set of 4 eagle alloys. all 4 wheels are 15x8 with a nice deep dish look. Lug pattern is 4 x 4.25 and 4 x 4.5. These are -30 offset and the backspacing is approx 3.25".

These wheels have a some curb rash but they are really good wheels if you are looking for the deep dish wheels.

I only have 2 center caps for these wheels.

PRICE: $350 (OBO) + Shipping

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

I saw that on the for sale side.

I like them, but with shipping to MA from OK I think you might be out of my price range.

I think I'll have to wait and see if anything comes around for a little less money or a little closer to me.

That is pretty close to exactly what I want though.

Thanks for posting!

I like them, but with shipping to MA from OK I think you might be out of my price range.

I think I'll have to wait and see if anything comes around for a little less money or a little closer to me.

Thanks for posting!

Shipping shouldn't be that much. I shipped a set of volvo wheels from louisville KY to somewhere in Oregon with tires and it was 40 it was like 25 without tires per wheel

I might have two sets that my brother will have coming up for auction fairly soon for you..

I will try to get pictures ASAP, there is one set similar to the five points posted above, but without center caps and only drilled for 4x114.3, and there is one set my brother called Centerlines but a quick google search didn't turn up a reference pic.. similar to the Centerlines you mentioned, but with a circle made of about 20 1" holes drilled in the dish. Like I said, I will try to get photos but I am working through the end of the weekend, so it might not be as easy as I would like.

Thanks for posting!

I ship lots of wheels and it is not really that expensive to ship wheels without tires.

I can ship the wheels to you via fedex ground for $392.

Let me know if you are interested. :D

Edited by logan1

I *thought* they were 15s but they're 14x7. If you are at all still interested I'll get you pics, but i can totally understand if you aren't.. we are currently trying to divest ourselves of all 14" wheels that aren't slated for use on a Roadster, so we certainly understand not wanting to have to find tires in that size. (I could give you some thoughts about current availability in performance tire sizes, but that would go on for at least 3 pages, so I will keep my grumpy old man opinions to myself :P )

they offer all of them in 5 lug, and most of the time they are cheaper (4x4.5 aka 4x114.3 is an extra $10) mine are pro/challenger. http://www.diamondra...challenger.html

=if you search around this and classicz there are a few threads about diamondracing wheels with some good pictures

Edited by crazyoctopus

they offer all of them in 5 lug, and most of the time they are cheaper (4x4.5 aka 4x114.3 is an extra $10) mine are pro/challenger. http://www.diamondra...challenger.html

=if you search around this and classicz there are a few threads about diamondracing wheels with some good pictures

After considering other wheels I am sure that I have decided on the Centerlines. I need 15xWide Centerline Auto Drags. Or some other wide ass heavy offset JDM wheels (SSR, Bright Racing, Etc.).

The Centerlines are the only USDM wheels I want.

Thanks for all the help though guys. I will adjust my original post.