HybridZ

Good bye Mazda 3, you were a good little car

auxilary

24069_385788263294_650983294_4016123_368168_n.jpg

Today's fun: hit and run, and a totaled Mazda 3. I was at a bike shop picking up a back protector, when this happened. Someone spun out, hit a Ford Explorer, which in turn hit my car, pushing my car 4 feet forward into the truck in front of me. I'd guess it's totaled. Fortunately, I wasn't in it.

No Tony, my ass was not violated :) And it didn't help the Mazda.

I don't know what to get. I don't want to spend more money; the mazda was paid off already. I liked its fuel economy (average hwy and city was 30 combined, have gotten 34 on fwy), and comfort. I guess I just don't want payments since it was paid off long ago

I guess I just don't want payments since it was paid off long ago

Perhaps your recollection was mistaken. You were actually in the car waiting for someone while it was parked and after the accident, in a daze and shocked you immediately exited without anybody witnessing it.

And MAN does your neck, back, and testicles hurt now...

I hear Larry H. Parker will fight for your rights to be ridiculously compensated for your injuries...

You could end up with a new 370Z with a full Greddy Turbo kit on it, and no payments.

Depending on how much those testicles and back/neck ache... :P

I hear Larry H. Parker will fight for your rights to be ridiculously compensated for your injuries...

Whoa. Flashback to 1985... "I'm paralyzed now, but they propped me up on this motorcycle so I could tell you that Larry Parker got me 2.1 million. Somebody come get me off of this thing now."

Whoa. Flashback to 1985... "I'm paralyzed now, but they propped me up on this motorcycle so I could tell you that Larry Parker got me 2.1 million. Somebody come get me off of this thing now."

"Hey Larry, where's my 2.1M check?"

"Well, there's the 45% contingency, plus costs. Here's your check for $650,000 and 1099 where we declare all of your $2.1M as income so you gotta pay income tax on that amount."